A Guide for Health Tourists
All our associated Hospitals are specialized in multiple areas in it’s services, having 24 hour pharmacies, diagnostic and wellness services offering a safety net to all its patients.
Choose Tour India as your health tourism facilitator and we can arrange a comfortable stay for you. All you have to do is follow a few simple steps –
Medical Tour Plan
You can write, phone or fax your medical necessities to us. Even the most trivial concerns are welcome. Our Health tour coordinator will get in touch with you with all the required details and travel advice. We also assist arrangements for your pick up at the airport and accommodation.
Bring Along the Following
- Your ‘fit to fly’ certificate (if medically warranted)
- Copy/originals of all medical reports and medication details
- CD copies of any scans like MRI/CT/ECHO
- Any referral notes from your doctor
On arrival, you will be received at the airport by our representative, and taken to a hotel or hospital as per the admission plan.
We offer the best Hospitals for all treatment needs and the hospitals are specializes in cutting-edge medical procedures. With the evident boom in Medical tourism, we have a lot of health tourists choosing us as their ultimate Health Tourism Facilitator for medical services.
A whole lot of health tourists come to us opting either for medical care or elective procedures. Some of the health procedures are:
- Total Knee Replacement
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing Procedure
- Shoulder Joint Replacement
- Coronary Angioplasty, CABG, Value replacement surgery
- Stereotactic Radiotherapy and Radiosurgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cochlear Implants
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Liver Transplant
- Bariatric surgery
- Robotic surgeries in Gynecology, Urology & Head & Neck
- Kidney Transplants (live related only)
- Vascular surgery
- Cornea transplants, IOL, cataract, Lasik.
- Oncology services including Radiation, Chemotherapy, Surgical Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplant.
- Oncoplastic Breast and Reconstruction surgery, Musculoskeletal and limb salvage surgery for bone and soft tissue Sarcomas.
- Minimally invasive surgery Laparoscopic & Robotic for Gynecology and colorectal surgery.
- Invasive spine surgery and Brain Tumor micro-neurosurgery, skull base Tumor surgery, complex spine instrumentation surgery, Pediatric neuro surgery, Radio surgery, Aneurysm and AVM surgery, Endoscopic surgery for hydrocephalus, Epilepsy surgery, Deep brain stimulation surgery.
We ensure that our patients get the best of our services. Medicare Tour India and all our associated hospitals maintain international standards to keep our Health tourism visitors coming in.
Payments need to be made as a deposit based on the room category. If you opt for our medical tour package, the net package amount should be paid at the time of admission. You can pay as Travelers Cheque, Credit Cards (Master or Visa) cash payments in USD, GBP, Omani Riyal, UAE Dirhams, and Euros. A receipt will be issued for all payments made, and at the time of discharge an itemized bill is presented.
We, Medicare Tour India believe the world is our extended family and by providing services to the patient care beyond compare, we dream of a healthy, happy planet for all.